Apple Certified Master Trainer
- Apple Certified Master Trainer since 2005
- Owner of Balser Properties, LLC
- Executive Producer “Let’s Talk About Dogs” and “BR Skies” TV shows
- Former Vice President of Production for WFLT television in Baton Rouge, LA
- Former Trainer with LearnQuest.com for Apple authorized training
- Content Producer macProVideo.com
- Singer, voice talent, composer, actor, writer, editor, colorist, audio mixer, motion graphics, effects.
- Founded and ran LA Cajun Cutters FCP Users Group from November 2005 to March 2014.
- Held offices of editor, vice-president, president of LA Association of Video Professional 2003-2004.
- Studied Educational Psychology at Loyola University NOLA.
Video & Audio Productions
- TV shows, commercials and promos for WLFT television in Baton Rouge, LA
- Team Leader/Producer for various 48 Hour Film Project competitions
- Independently producing two educational television series; Let’s Talk About Dogs and BR Skies
- DIT for Colorado Xtreme reality TV series
- Technical IT consultant and color grading for the multiple award winning movie Flood Streets
- Contracted work as cameraman, audio engineer, producer, editor for various production companies across the US
- 5 years in wedding and event video production
- 10 years in corporate video production
- Life long music composer and audio engineer
- Retired IT Engineer and project manager for 25+ years specializing in Macintosh, Windows, and SCO UNIX enterprise level systems in the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
- Presently specializing in Macintosh based post-production services.
- Digital media staff instructor for Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge for 3 years.
- Contract instructor for Delgado Community College in New Orleans for 2 years.
- Lead Instructor for LSU’s annual Teen Filmmaking Bootcamp for 2 years.
- Produced professional level training video courses for macProVideo.com and was a forum moderator for 4 years.
- Produced video training for ArtBeats.com.
- Currently developing the FinalCutPro.guru web site.
- Written tutorials, product reviews, and video training courses for macProVideo.com for 3 years.
- Has been writing for industry publications over 15 years such as Edit Well, EventDV, VideoMaker, WEVA International, and others.
- Published the “Final Cut Studio Technical Tips” eBook, and Final Cut Weekly Tips for Final Cut Studio version 3 applications.
Apple Authorized Training Courses
- Has taught for Apple Authorized Training Centers in: New Orleans LA, Baton Rouge LA, Lafayette LA, Atlanta GA, Orlando FL, Port St. Lucie FL, Miami FL, Myrtle Beach SC, Cleveland OH, Overland Park KS, New York NY, San Diego CA, Washington DC, Boston, MA, and others.
- AATCs include: Tech One, Orchard Solutions, Louisiana State University, Go4Cast, Ledet & Associates, Future Media Concepts, Crywolf Training, New Orleans Video Access Center, and others.
Custom Training Seminars
- Has consulted and trained for: state and federal government agencies, US military agencies, broadcast stations (local TV, national and international cable networks), national corporations, high schools, colleges and universities across the country.
- Clients include: National Association Of Broadcasters annual convention, CMA/ACP national college media convention, Southern Methodist Univ, Johnson County Collage, New Orleans Center for Creative Arts, Louisiana Economic Development, WLAE-TV, WLFT-TV, ComCast, Univision, Homeland Security, US CentCom, Progressive Insurance, Burns McDonald Engineering, Univ of Louisiana in Lafayette, Hillcrest Covenant Ministries, WEVA International annual convention, 4Ever Group annual convention, and more.